It is important to us that you know how to look after your Masch pieces, in order for you to be able to enjoy them for longer.
So we have listed a few tips based on regularly asked questions:
- Keep the leather clean. Try to brush your leather down with a damp cloth at least once a week.
- Use a damp cloth. Start by brushing off any dirt of grime from the leather with your hand, then switch to a damp cloth.
- Do not use any soaps or cleansers
- Dry your leather slowly
- Try and avoid getting your leather very wet
- Do not store in plastic containers/bags as leather needs to breathe
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Do not allow cosmetics, perfumes or hand creams to come in contact with the leather
- Do not use any chemicals such as scotch guard products unless tested and approved
Lastly, it is very important to remember that any genuine leather product will age with time. In other words it will change colour and get a character of its own during normal use. If you take good care care of your Leather product and it will last you a life time.